I Dreamed A Dream that Bring Me To Life

Thursday, January 13, 2011

"I Dreamed A Dream"

How many dreams will a person make within a year ? Me...I think I had many dreams, uncountable but I hardly can remember any of it.

I seldom took my dream seriously, should I said, I usually don't dream ? Nope, I think I had but I just don't remember the day after. But, two days ago, that was a something I couldn't believe. Why ? This dream was so real, till I woke up immediately from it. SHOCKED !!!

........ (a story)........

I been wondering about it since years ago, but my rationality just can't get me an answer for it. By the time, I figured it out, there must be something else that make me felt my answer was bias and unfair. But, finally I got it through a dream. How true is it ? ^.^ Is that the answer ? Or just GOD wanted to lead me to the road that I should take. But, since I want it so badly, and finally I got it, just it not real enough, but I can still accept it.

I should let off. I should stop being silly. I should stop living in my imaginary world, think everything the way I like. I should return back to the reality. Since, it will not be a fruitful ending, why must I still hoping for it to happen, cheating myself that "there will be a miracle". But, the dream really refresh, wake me up, bringing me back to my life.

"If you can dream it, you can do it"

But does it true ? People said if you keep thinking of "it", sometimes "it" may appear in your dream. I do believe it because one of my friend, he is a ZOMBIE-fan, for no reason, he will always dreamed of that creatures even in whatever situation, as long as the main characters will be him and the zombie(s). LoL. So, will it be possible that I'm thinking too much, and as a result I got it. Perhaps yes, perhaps no... 

"Bring Me To Life"

I'm so sorry to start my year, with this post = something that may make you blur and annoy, but really, there is nothing else I want to share except this since there is no one would understand it except my own self. I got no other choice, but to post it out. =)

I should be thankful to dream a dream that bring me back to life.



2 comments:

Loytor Media said...

u think too much liao bah. where got make ur reader blur o...hahaha.. good lah.. at least know the answer that u wan after ur dream...

cik madu ♥ said...

i got weird dream t0o last night..
i cried while sleeping..

(T__T)

Post a Comment