Abnormality @ Extraordinary

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Different lecturers taught me different things, even it is the same subject. I love the previous lecturer, but she is just too strict in some aspects. The present one, she is someone different, but like what people usually say "Don't judge a book by just looking at it cover". Ya, so I still cannot do any judgement based on the first two lecturers she conducted previously. I been thinking for so long, but I finally with the support from some of my friends, I gained my courage to take the challenge. 

"Retaking my Public Speaking"

If this happened five years ago, I don't think I will dare to do it. But, today, after so much presentation I had done in previous semesters, I am no longer afraid of presenting myself in front of audience. Finally, I gain my confidence in delivering my ideas and comments in front of public. But, if my ex-classmates read this post, I can imagine what will they think of me.

For this semester, the public speaking course outline is some sort different from the previous one. More speeches required but less activities in the class. I still missing the time where we spending our night with a mother, yap, Madam Che Ku is so funny, caring. She like to post out some funny videos to light up the class. As a result, I laughed like mad people, jumping off the chair and having stomachache. As for Miss Shahida, no doubt, she is also a good lecturer. She is so humble and cute, her clumsiness sometimes make her students laugh for non-stop. I love her way of teaching. The facial expression, body language and all about her personality.

For my first class with her, I did my first introductory speech, not introducing myself, but introducing someone that I first met in the class. I think I did a good job, I gave myself an "above average" grade. At least, I did what she asked me to do. Create attraction, and I could see people laughing at me, when I'm actually doing jokes. 

My next speech will be an introductory speech again, but this time is about myself. Miss Shahida warned us not to say something which is so common and general but something special, extraordinary about myself. I squeezing my brain for the last few days, I could not think something special about myself, even my abnormality. But, at last, this evening, during my ride going back to home, I think of something, ya something, which makes me so different from other people. 

Hey if you guys want to know what it is, come to MAKMAL BAHASA on Sunday, 4 - 5 pm to get the answer..=P   See you there...

I am different because...... XD

1 comments:

Post a Comment