"Sun" "Way"

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Oh god, it's almost 4 a.m. now but I still couldn't shut my eyes, what happened ? Inmsonia ??? Oh no !!! Go go away. Lucky you, I'm now going to finish up the last blog of Davis's Birthday, RELIEF....

Davis =.+ *no more sendiri reka story ya !!! PROMISE* 

On the next day, SS group (Davis, 2010) rocks SUNWAY LAGOON....^.^


People mountain, People sea

Oh dear, Sunway Lagoon,
sorry for neglecting you for almost 10 years + +
HERE I COME....

 This is map of Sunway Lagoon, so unfortunate, we only able to visit a few spots
 ( - the other two theme parks)

Before going to the main course, here I served you a few pics (so-called appertizer)that SOMEONE took before we officially entered the lagoon. Such as this one...

This "don't know to smile properly guy" trying to be a "silly" man now. =.=lll

Hey, can you people guess what we first saw when we entered the lagoon ? 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
MASCOT...(la..la..la..)











Oi Ling, Alen, PC and Vicki welcomed by the Mascot








The rest of the group except Davis (photographer) and Alen (Oi Ling's babe)
But, as we walked into the lagoon, we saw another mascot, but this time, it can move. Ha ! Ha !

Poor "alive" Mascot, pity man, we can't even see it. We too excited until we ended up cover up the whole mascot. However, we can still see 20 % of it.

I'm so damn stupid, ....have to say it here, I thought Sunway Lagoon was all bout water stuff. I don't even think of roller coaster, mini-train, spinning cup, pirate ship and etc. I'm actually shocked when I saw the pirate ship, not because I'm phobia with it, but it is because it is in Sunway Lagoon, my water park.

海盗船



The *before* and *after* pics.
Look excited, but I don't really dare to challenge this pirate ship, NIGHTMARE.

While waiting for the Pirate ship-addicted gang for their second round, we found something interesting which I had try before, Spinning cup *not sure whether it's the correct name*.

Me and my spinning group, Si En, Alen and Oi Ling

After the cup, we went for shoes.....

In the shoes...#.#

After spending almost 2 hours + + in the "dry park", we finally heading to the water park, ya THE WATERY PARK. But, it really disappointing, nothing special. But we did capture some of the beautiful moments we had in the park such as.... 

The Big Pool..

I sat on him, yes !!!

This was a failure. None of us look good here. OMG !!!
But, at least we did better than the other group.

HORRIBLE !!!!

RM 60 = for a day trip inside lagoon, worth la.

Hey, we are HERE before..^.^

I think our next big trip will be that SABAH & SARAWAK trip.

2010 is going to end soon and forever, let us appreciate every moment we had together as friend, partner, lover and most important, as family...!!!

Copyright...Euson YS Marine Biology Production Sdn. Bhd.







0 comments:

Post a Comment