The Advanced X-mas Night & Merry X-mas

Friday, December 24, 2010

Since there are so many inspirations in Facebook, I plan not to waste time and continue writing for my another post. Nothing special happened after the party ended, as usual, since only two bathrooms are available for 13 of us, we took turn to bath. As what been planned, we having an advanced X-mas gifts exchange since we will not be together on that day. Oh no !!!! I forgotten the karaoke session. 

Alright !! Ok !! Yeah !! karaoke is no more a new activity for us, with the addition of Miss Counselor, Oi Ling, karaoke session must be included in the agenda. We pay a tribute to Teresa Teng by singing some of her hits 70's songs, but we ended up changing her song arrangement. Would like to apologize for the composers and Miss Teresa, hope you don't mind and please don't ever come back to find us.

While singing, we continued with our X-mas gift exchange session, most of us (not all of us) joined it but hehe...before it pun, I already knew most of their secret gift. For examples, Woei Shyan's note book and word pad, CK's *lazy slipper* (am I right ?, I don't care). What so special about this X-mas gift x-change session was when someone received gift from someone else. To respect this person, I decided not to write out his name to avoid further conflict. *peace, ya*






Woei Shyan, CK, Alen, Oi Ling and Peng Chia holding their gifts. Looks kinda excited.











The rest, holding their respective advanced X-mas gift. Hem..hem..why Ling Wei and Si En looking at the other side, what so attracting ?






Oopz..I almost forgot to post the pic of the X-mas gifts, here it is...

Can you guys guess which gift belong to me ?... 
=.=lll except for the Cad-bury, the rest are not a SURPRISE to us. LoL

Have you heard the live version of Tell Laura, I Love Her ? Oh god, if you haven't, you miss the "goldest" opportunity, our very own Mr.Handsome, sang it on that night, especially for Davis Chark, the birthday girl. So bad, none of us kept a record of it.

Tell Laura I love her,
Tell Laura I need her.....

Another touching thing that I would like to share here was the "Gifts from Singapore" from our ex-course mate, Lee Ling who now studying in NUS. She sent us each a pen with the initial of our name. So Sweet. #.# I get touched. So, I straight away went to kitchen and cooked something for myself. This is how I express my  feeling. Hehe....And here are the gifts....

The recipients and the gifts.
 And if you people just want to see the penS...without those recipients, I got prepare another pic for you...

UMT proudly present the PENs...(with note)

Thank you Lee Ling. ^.^

The next thing we did is....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

SLEEP la..tomorrow early morning have to wake up go LAGOON.

Good Nite & Merry X-mas...


Enjoy your CHRISTMAS EVE, prepare your sock ya, Santa Claus coming soon...

0 comments:

Post a Comment