Davis's Special Day

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Finally & finally, I got ideas for my upcoming blog. After viewing those two big super HUGE photo folders uploaded by Davis Chark, I got my inspiration to write this blog. I been run out of idea, but hehe..I'm back as a lousy BLOGGER #.#

Every person deserve to have one special day in his/her lifetime, and this month is Davis Chark's turn. She will  just celebrated her 21st B'day with a bunch of CrAzY fReN and relatives. Thanks to her birthday party, I got the determination to finish my project before the first half of December. Y.^.^.Y The event had give me a number of  "1st", 1st time I took LRT and KTM, this may sound silly for some people but this is the truth, after living for 22 years in Malaysia, this is the first time I seen LRT station. *LoL* =)

*The Journey Begins....*

Back to the story, I arrived in Puchong Tesco on 16th dawn, and waited with Woei Shyan, CK and Peng Chia at an unknown spot before Davis and her sweet mummy came and fetch us. Both mom and daughter, kidnapped us back to their house and we were fed by her dad, who bought us NASI LEMAK and FRIED BEE HOON. After breakfast-ing, we were thrown to the living room and forced to open up our laptop and play games by Davis Chark. After spending an hour in the living room, I started to get tired and sleepy, thus I went up to the room and stole a pillow and blanket, and took a nap. *Zzzzz............* I woke up and went downstairs and saw her mom sweating.....

"Hi, auntie, is there anything I can help, you look so tired ?"

"Yes, what can I do, my eldest daughter is so damn lazy. I ask her to cut the vege, she said she don't know how to hold a knife, then I ask her to help me wash the chicken wings but she said the chicken looks dirty  =.= lll, if they are not dirty why am I asking her to wash it"

"Don't be sad, auntie, let me help you cut the veges but for chicken wings, I really got no idea how to wash it"

"Oh thank you so much, you are so kind, the chicken wings I will wash it myself"

"Tok Tok Tok" *footstep*

"Hey mummy, don't complain I didn't do anything ya, see I'm working on some jelly for tonight party. I'm putting the Nata de Coco inside the jelly"

"La..la..la.." after keep her home-made jelly into the fridge, Davis walked out of the kitchen.

"Pssk...I tell you, don't eat her jelly, last time after eating her jelly, auntie and the whole family got a serious headache, stomachache and back pain. You guys better be careful."

"*Crying* Thank you, auntie. If you don't tell me, I memang know how far her kitchen skills are"

!!! CAUTION -Dangerous Stuff-
(Home-made jelly with Nata de Coco from Davis Chark) 

After finished with the kitchen stuff with auntie, I walked out to the living room, and I saw Davis Chark was busy-ing typing SMS. 

"Hey, what are you doing ?"

"Shut up, get lost"

I sucked up everything for the sake of others. I can sensed something bad is going on.

"Hey, don't keep keep la. Share it please."

"Ish...you are such a buzybody. I'm sending SMS to Vicki....Wei Khang...Sze Hoon...etc.. to ask them what time will they be arriving"

PHOOM !!! PHOOM !!! Lightning  * in my mind*

Monologue " More victims"

Although the rest of my friends are coming and will be forced to eat that home-made jelly from Davis, but what can I do, my hand phone battery was running out. I cannot do anything except just share the pain with them. T.T The time keep walking and finally it reached 5 a.m. The victims arrived. First group were Vicki, Emily, Steven Kam and Hui Xin and followed by Si En, Wei Khang and Sze Hoon a.k.a Siti. I felt guilty for them, they still look innocent and happy, and don't ever realize what will happen later on but I do and I can't do anything. If I do tell them, I will be the only one finish up the jelly, and I'm not sure how long will I spend in the hospital, how much I will spend for the medical fees.







Woei Shyan, Phei Yin and Steven still peace-ing to the camera without knowing the consequences











Her ex-sixth former friends and from 5 school mates, from left, Juliet, Zie Wei, Hui Theng and Samantha. Look so happy, the curse is going to begin soon....












CK and Vicki still sempat posing to the camera. Jelly is waiting for you guys....











We arrived already. Yeah     Y.^.^.Y
p/s: There is a lesson for this arrival






Everyone has arrived, and it mean the party is getting started soon. As we getting nearer to the end, I suddenly realized that there is not only Davis is the demon in the house, there is another girl who they named it Violet, if you don't trust me, I showed you the proof.

"You guys thought I'm kind, Ha !! Ha !! You're wrong. Eat JELLY faster"
-Hope you don't mind ya, Violet if you read this blog-

The party is getting horrible, terrible and "vegetable" but seems like everyone kinda enjoy it. I don't have choice but just to enjoy as they do. More and more people joining us, and this mean the lesser JELLY we are going to consume later. Should I thanked them or felt pity for them ? 






Her auntie and cousins arriving before the party start. Noted, her grandpa was in the group as well. Hi, grandpa. He should happy for still being able to celebrate her granddaughter 21st B'day.




I should stop messing the party with my own plot. Sorry Ling Wei, I'm so bad for making up story. ^.^\ Actually the jelly is really a failed attempt but I'm not sure who tasted but for sure I'm not one of them. It's not because I don't want to have them but I memang X nampak them for the whole night. Maybe it is super tasty and high in demand.

Here are some dishes made by Davis'mom for the party. Pity auntie, been working since morning but she willing to sacrifice it for her little daughter. But, the daughter *sigh* Haha....=D


                              Fresh brocolli                       Satay or spaghetti sauce

The night was fun. As usual we captured almost every moments, thanks to our photographer, Vicki Chew and Heng Wei Khang for snapping non-stop. From upstairs till the garden, and every compartment of the house, we did took pictures. *Sigh* if we didn't do that, it isn't Marine Biology gang anymore. But too bad, I don't have chance to snap Jedo, the fat but cute cat, Davis's first love.







      


I cutting the jelly. ARghh....the JELLY. Haha..stop it.
      






This guy really don't know how to smile like a human just like Davis Chark don't know how to wear skirt or gown like a girl










All the relatives sudah arrived. Her parents pun sudah came back with satay and karipap (YummY). But, mana tau got Evangeline Lily (Choo Oi Ling) and Matthew Fox (Alen Choy) lost in their way to Ling Wei's house. They were still in Gombak, so we continue with our own activities while waiting for Davis's final two guest.






I wonder what so attractive until both of their eyes so focused into that "unknown things"



As usual, these two clowns will performed some sort of silly actions to entertain us. And if not mistaken, this scene is called as "Long lost lover". You see, both of their eyes, so ewwwww.....LoL ^.^








He is the most handsome / pretty human among us, twelve only. No matter in what angle, he always look elegant, charming and attractive. Don't trust what I said, look at the picture for 10 seconds, and you will understand.
At last, the LOST casts have arrived......

Yeah !!! Oi Ling & Alen with B'day gurl, Davis upon their arrival

"Wear skirt" "Wear skirt" "Wear skirt"

Every guest has requested our birthday Gurl, Davis to wear skirt, but her reason is kinda lame "I don't have skirt". But, at last, without any notice, she informed her guest that she was going to change her outfit (skirt ???) before she cut her birthday cake. But....

This is her so-called skirt but nevermind, still look feminine. ^.^
Can you see her B'day cake, it's a key-shaped cake with fruit (mango, I think) surrounds it.
What a blissful girl #^.^#

Here is their the Chark family....
Jeng...Jeng...Jeng...

Oopzzz...wrong pic, sorry PAISEH, this is 18036 family bukan Chark ya...

Yeah !!! Chark and her family....
The heroin in pink colour shirt is Mrs. Chark, the tallest, quite old guy is Mr.Chark and their three productions, the Chark juniors....

.....and I wishes her....eh..where is my card ya...yaya got it..


10 things I wish you to have in the future:

1) C7 Nokia (you already got it)
2) 500 GB external hard disk (we bought you a 1 TB hard disk)
3) a boyfriend
4) first kiss
5) a husband
6) first night
7) wear skirt
8) wear gown
9) 10 sons
10) 10 daughters

Forgiveness is always a choice....

It is called fate that we all twelve can meet each other, without any one of us, it will not be a complete a set. Although sometimes, we felt uncomfortable with you, his, her or their attitudes, but as human, we cannot runaway from mistakes, so we forgive each other, and make our friendship the strongest.

May god / buddha bless all of us (twelve) always stay together ^.^

Alamak, again hilang satu....... AskinSea...xpe next time we tangkap again.
Acknowledgement : Thanks to Steven Kam for this amazing pic

p.s : this will be my longest blog that I had ever write.
the journey haven't ended yet..to be continued - trip to Sunway ^.^






3 comments:

Davis said...

my sister say: how can you simply steal my picture from FB??!!

haha~ banyak funny la.

MiKi Gan said...

I didn't steal la, since you guys sudah post in facebook, it mean it can be use in public ma ^.^ anyway, sorry ya, Jia Wei but you kinda suit the story >,<

Loytor Media said...

lalala~

Post a Comment