Level Up

Monday, March 7, 2011

Viewing back to my previous post, it was written on February and now it is already March. Huh..how fast the time passes us...and I hardly can imagine April is reaching and I am officially half graduating from Marine Biology (half ??? because I still have to do my industrial training).

Wao.....graduation. I still could remembered the day, when I sat at the DSM looking at the entrance door and asked myself, 

"How long is three years? I hope I can leave this HELL place as soon as possible."

But now, when the one and half months is coming soon, and I am hoping that,

"Can time please move slowly, so that I can enjoy more, with all my friends here."

I knew that my new episode will begin shooting soon, but I still love this current episode. Boring in telling people how much I grew up. Not in term of age ya, but maturity and size !!! But recently, I really did something awesome that I don't believe I have did it. Like what David sang, "There can be a miracle, when you believe"

Sob. No surprise for my UNI friends since most of them knew about it. Haha...actually nothing special but I just to make it a big issue. But really, for those my secondary mates, for sure, you will  not going to believe it, because this is not that Euson that you all knew before. 


I went to an AUDITION with my two coursemates, Wei Khang and Eric. It was fun, but scary. I knew some of you may think, you went to an audition, what so special ? But, it's not all about that, I actually become  Gaga boy in front of the judges. The judges raised up their eyebrow when I sang that song, not because of myself sang it in a stupid way, but ...... just cannot translate it into words. Hehe...later I sang another song, which is a ballad, just to cover up.

Although, it was not something like Malaysian Idol, but I think I did share the same feeling as all the idol contestants felt right before entering the judging room. But, applause to all the participants for having the gut to do it, especially to both my dearest coursemates. I was the third to enter the room and to be honest, my previous two fella were damn superb, their vocals were loud and clear, not like mine. So as the other contestants after me.

I disqualified myself after I finished with my both songs. Not that I'm having low self-confidence, but I knew how much my quality goes. It must be a lie that one said "I don't mind if I don't get a place in the final". I really felt a little bit disappointed when someone told me I got no chance at all to be in the final, but I do understand it is a game, someone should lose and someone will gain his or her victory. But this thing really get myself into a new stage of my life, level up la konon...

Right to this moment, I think my FYP is my priority. I should put other works aside until it end on 27th March 2011. Aiyoyoyo...I still doing my discussion part, I need my MOMMY and PAPPY but seems like both of them currently buZZZying with their own respective administration works. Argh...gimme INSPIRATION, nope, IDEA, nope Grrrrrr...anything to heat me up and make me stay focus to my journalssssssssssssss...

Bear this in mind, Euson,










0 comments:

Post a Comment