I'll Stand By You

Saturday, February 19, 2011

The stress, burdens and responsibilities are now back. They are coming back after leaving me for months. For these coming 10 days, three of them will be the most loyal friends of mine, for accompanying me day and night, every hour, every minute and even seconds. 

Oh, my THESIS. my dear THESIS. T.T When I think of you, I can't sleep, can't stand, can't sit but luckily, I still can eat well. After digesting 10 ++ journals today, I still could not process my data well. Argh !!!!

Hey, how about my course mates ? What are they doing ? Facebook-ing, the status proved it. 

For now, should stop playing Lady Gaga's song

I got one song to share here. Stand By Me, sang by Shayne Ward.

Hey people, let's us release our tension and feel the supports from people who care for us by listening to this song.

STAND BY ME


Feel my support from me through this song. Nothing is impossible ^.^

0 comments:

Post a Comment