Not That Easy...

Sunday, September 12, 2010

People seems to have a good imaginary skills. But, do people know, imagination always the opposite of the reality ? Why do I say so ? Because this thing always happen on me. 

I tend to plan things and have this kind of mindset "Everything will run according to my plan". But what comes out was different. I have to fix this and twist that to make it success. 

I'm having two weeks break now. But, I still can't feel the holiday. Everyday, I still have to worry. Worry for this and that. But, guess what ? This makes me better. 

If I was that someone that do not care for anything, the ending will be worse, right ?
Life is not that easy...that's my lesson for today.

1 comments:

Loytor Media said...

life is not that difficult~ take it essay~

Post a Comment