Long Time No C

Tuesday, September 7, 2010


It's been a long time, I didn't use English to write my blog, and this time I'm back. It's also been a long time I didn't touch my blog page. The reason is I'm too busy with children, Chaetoceros sp., for those who are my coursemates, they will know what I'm trying to say here but for the others, never mind, this is not that important for you all to know it.

In the beginning, I predicted that my project was not able to finish before my RAYA break. But, the truth is I had finished it one week earlier. I was so happy cause I could get back to my hometown to meet my family. I have not been at home since February. I miss my family so much. But unfortunately, I can't get a bus ticket and my parent won't be at home, so I cancelled my plan.

I got a job at McDonald and been working at there for two days. It was a fun experience but if you're doing the same thing daily, uhm...I getting bored now. But, luckily, I got to spend some quality times with my friends tonight. We go for outing and we BUKA PUASA together, and ya !!! they are MUSLIM. 

We spent half of our night at the K-Box at Giant. We sang some CHICKY songs. Enjoyed spending time with Aminath Lubna and Davis Chark, singing those high-pitch songs until we losing our voice. After the singing session, we quenched our thirst in McDonald, ya ...the place where I working at. 

We had chit-chat there. Sharing our thoughts. Doing gossips. Laughing. Teasing. When we looked at our watch, it was 2.00 am. How time flies.. like usual I will help the crew to clean up. But this time...

I was bringing the tray full with trashes towards the rubbish bin. I was not aware the bin was not there. I straight away poured the rubbish but...

"Hey.." 
"Ooppzzz...sorry."

I took the tray and  throwing the rubbish into the bins. You know what ? There is a white trash back but I was throwing the rubbish bin instead of the bag. I was trying to help him but honestly, I was making him trouble. Argh...so embarrassed. And he is my colleague..what am I going to do when I meet him later in McD ?