A Brief Comeback

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Wow...! I can't believe I was away from my blog for almost two (2) years and a half. It's really true that once you get into a working life, you hardly had time for your own-self. I was browsing through my facebook status and I realized how time flies! ... how far has my life has progress? People enter & leave the circle of my life. They're some positively memorable yet they're still few leave me scars.

My life has just opened a new chapter in 2013. I left Innovasi Samudra Sdn Bhd on the last day of 2012. There's lot of lessons I learned during my days in my previous company. The last one standing will be the sole survivor! If you're not tough & strong enough, the game is not for you. Phew! Shall I just talk about those great beginning I had with my new company that time, which is SUN. In order for me, not to forget about my 1st day entering SUN, I purposely snapped a photo of myself before going up the office (I'm not a selfie freak =P)

I looks fat & chubby as a result of not good in selfie!

...and now unbelievably I was with SUN for almost two (2) years and I believe the days will be continuously counting. It rather late night, and also not in a mood of further writing. Perhaps in the future I'll write & share my experiences and amazing time in SUN!

0 comments:

Post a Comment